To apply for residency click on link below. Application will need to be completed with an attached personal letter describing your current situation, past history, and why you believe our program will benefit you. Once application and personal letter is completed mail to: Jubilee House, Inc. 315 Grandview Drive, Twin Falls ID 83301. For questions, contact Debbie Tyler at (208) 736-2566.